We Provide the developers consultancy services regarding the interactions with the owners and the owners’ association early on in the project lifecycle to provide a clear roadmap for preparation of the Jointly Owned Property Declaration (“JOPD”) and forming the Owners’ Association (OA) in the post-handover phase of the project to reduce as much as possible the hassles and avoid the pitfalls from shortfalls of not taking the operations’ phase into consideration in the early stages.
Our services in this area include
Project Launch Phase
- Provide consultancy during the design and development stages to help developers establish the ideal owner’s association structures for the project.
- Guide Developers in Compliance with Dubai Land Department survey requirements for the purpose of determining the correctness and accuracy of area of the units and community common areas.
- Prepare all project related documentation relating to the establishment and management of the Owners Association in time before project handover
- Developer disclosure statements as required by article #4 of the Direction of the General Regulations concerning jointly owned property
- Jointly Owned Property Declaration guidelines
- Building Management statement guidelines
- Estimated service charge general and reserve fund
Project Completion Phase and Beyond
Work with the developer to create a viable, operationally sound owners’ association and carefully ensuring a clear delineation between the developer and the association’s financial responsibilities.
Handover and Transition Services
- Jointly Owned Property Declaration reviews.
- Distribution of costs and voting rights.
- Handover and move-in procedures.
- Handover manual and welcome packages.
- Handover property snagging.
- Resolution and dispute management.
- Consultancy of survey and unit registrations.
- Issuance of title deed.